NEW Business Partnership Program with Local Merchants

We just launched the Business Partnership Program for local Merchants all over the World. Showcase your business on our Mall and have members of our Community shop at YOUR local store! Receive more loyal Customers, more Sales, free Advertising, the Ability to support a local Charity and much more!
We have over 140.000 shoppers and rapidly growing daily! If you are a Business Owner you will want to know more...just email me at info@my-powermall.net or click on the logo to your left!

Free video hosting, video codes at Yibster.com
All Copyrights, All trademarks and Copyrights Held By Respective Owners.

Monday, February 2, 2009

February 2nd, 2009

I am on vacation, I am on vacation, I am on vacation...guess, what? I AM ON VACATION!!!! Wohoooo lol

As anyone can tell I am so glad I finally have some time off and time to concentrate more on My Power Mall. It has been a very stressful and hectic week but now I will take care of things one at a time instead of running around like a chicken with the head cut off lol

What have I done this weekend? I have sent out an unknown amount of emails to leads I purchased and leads I got off whitepages.com. I have called 24 leads Saturday and Sunday which 7 of them I have to call back again.

I have received one reply from a Classifieds ad I had posted beginning of boot camp. This person named Nadine seems to be very interested in MPM. I emailed her twice over the weekend but have not received any reply back yet.

I have also sent out emails to Ali from WWWCON. The only bad thing that happened with this is that there was something wrong with my email account. I could not view any emails that came in since friday. Everytime I opened an email I received a warning notice. So I contacted my hosting provider who hopefully fixed that issue.

8am call coming soon....I will be on the call :)

2 comments:

  1. Happy Vacation, Family and MPM Time, Gueler !!!

    Great to have you on the call this a.m., on blogtalkradio.com/twcctwradio!!! Receive Ginny's compliments, even if it causes you to squirm. She's right. You're doing amazing things while having a full-time job, raising a boy, and working within constraints of conflict of interest between your position on base and the limitations of the small community outside of the base. Keep thinking outside the box 'cause it's working. Wishing you a fantastic few weeks ahead as you plow through the finish line with flying colors into the Beyond. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you are on vacation. Your not excited, are you?!
    I hope this time goes by slowly, and you accomplish all you set out to do.'
    I know you will. ENJOY!
    Joanne

    ReplyDelete

send me a comment to support my adventure :)