NEW Business Partnership Program with Local Merchants

We just launched the Business Partnership Program for local Merchants all over the World. Showcase your business on our Mall and have members of our Community shop at YOUR local store! Receive more loyal Customers, more Sales, free Advertising, the Ability to support a local Charity and much more!
We have over 140.000 shoppers and rapidly growing daily! If you are a Business Owner you will want to know more...just email me at info@my-powermall.net or click on the logo to your left!

Free video hosting, video codes at Yibster.com
All Copyrights, All trademarks and Copyrights Held By Respective Owners.

Monday, November 24, 2008

Day 1 progress going slow

Here is a quick update on my day 1 progress before I go to bed :)

Well, since day 1 started for most participants early in the morning but for me at 5 pm I really did not have much time to talk to other people but tomorrow is another day :)

I did get to talk to two people but I am not sure if they were interested. It's so hard to get others excited about something so good even though I personally am more than excited about it.

I told my husband all about the bootcamp, he hopefully will help me a bit here and there :)

Good Night Folks, talk to all of you amazing people tomorrow :)

Myspace Graphics



1 comment:

  1. Hi Gueler,

    Think about all the servicemen & women your husband works with that are going to ordering presents for their family back home. Why not do this through their own Power Mall and also supplement what is a less than adequate income. Use your military connections while also spreading it through Germany! :)

    Ginny

    ReplyDelete

send me a comment to support my adventure :)