NEW Business Partnership Program with Local Merchants

We just launched the Business Partnership Program for local Merchants all over the World. Showcase your business on our Mall and have members of our Community shop at YOUR local store! Receive more loyal Customers, more Sales, free Advertising, the Ability to support a local Charity and much more!
We have over 140.000 shoppers and rapidly growing daily! If you are a Business Owner you will want to know more...just email me at info@my-powermall.net or click on the logo to your left!

Free video hosting, video codes at Yibster.com
All Copyrights, All trademarks and Copyrights Held By Respective Owners.

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Day 17 of the World Changer Reality Boot Camp

I am working the streets today again so I generally won't be able to talk to people :(

Update: My name is Gueler, I live in Germany and I am proud to say that I am one of the few International members in this boot camp. Why do I say this? Because even though we all see the potential of My Power Mall on american ground we have not deared to look at it from the perspective what My Power Mall can do world wide. Yes, it is a bit tougher to succeed from the "outside" but it is possible. All you need to do is improvise.

You can't contact people in your local area because of the language barrier? Go through Yellowpages and call people or businesses in the US asking if you might have the permission to send them an email until we have found a solution to translate MPM in other languages. Or create a free webpage in your own language about the important parts of My Power Mall and send all possible leads to your free website. Or advertise on websites targetting US people. There are so many possibillities!

Being an International member only means that you are not physically living in the US but with the internet generation it really doesn't make a difference.

Being an International member does have one advantage though:

Once MPM is available in your language you will be already prepared to - even more - expand your business and be one of the first in your country.

No matter what country you live in it always is and will be possible to succeed with My Power Mall and with this said I'm going off to bed after the late night conference call :)

3 comments:

  1. Julie,
    There is a website called www.babelfish.com that translates everything you write into a certain language. You do not need to know the language.
    My sister has a French daughter in law and she uses this to correspond with the in laws'. Truly a blessing. Check it out. The internet is an amazing tool.
    Joanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,wow not sure where to start. Let me start by saying that I admire your determination. You are setting the way as you say "outside" and that is so very powerful in itself.
    There will always be times in life when you think something has it in for you and maybe Karma is playing a role not sure, but there is one thing I am sure of, how to change that.
    Remember you can not out give the universe? Make it a point to do something totally random that is nice, something you don`t see people do everyday anymore, anything,open a door for someone, pick something up. You could choose some thing everyday and never run out. Why? Well you might not see Karma turn around right then and there, but you will feel your endorphins kick in from doing something good it makes you feel good! When we feel good it rubs off onto others and then they will be a natural to charm to your voice and want to hear every thing you are saying. Keep it up and find your self saying everyday that you are the only one stopping you. I know this is hard but trust me keep saying that everyday no matter what.

    Ok a few things that might be able to help you when you got got your mogo on tract.lol
    On calling businesses, sounds like you might be giving to much information. You want to make them want to talk to you, asking you to please take their email and send them the information! ya! lol Just let them know their is a new cheap way to advertise going around in their town or city see how they respond. after that change it up to something else. Always change it before you call alot of businesses with the same pitch or you blow that shot, but remember you can always try again because they don`t know who you are if they did not listen the first time so try and then try again. Point is never give up.
    One more thing I have for you. It is a website that I think will help you tremendously, idealist.org I just did a search with Germany only and it pulled up 160 different non-profit or charities making a difference in Germany. I use this site myself and have gotten some great contacts. This is not something that is going to give you instant results but just as Ginny says when you get that one out of a hundred, the rest will follow. The site gives the email for these places and I do not ask for permission to email anyone as a non-profit and I would not advise that you do. Just thinking about that if someone were to call me and say that I would automatically thin they are selling something in whatever they had to say is worthless because when people hear that they tune you out and can not wait to get off the phone with you. Sad but true. I use a great opener like the TWCCTW and what this non-profit is doing to help change the world, then introduce them to MPM and include the link to your page. At the end leave a follow up but let them know they may contact you at your number at their convenience.

    I hope this helps you and if nothing else I hope I have given you some encouragement that you can do this and their is nothing stopping you besides you. Break out of that shell and remember everyday that this is your way to help change the world and your life! Always remember that every where you go and every thing you do, this is your life!
    May you have the most wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete

send me a comment to support my adventure :)